| Elegantly appointed hotel has 60
rooms and is located right at Miramar Beach. A cluster
of neatly laid out cottages and one elegant building, set in a pretty
garden with smooth lawns and lush plants, this is a favorite haunt
with tourists. GTDC has stepped up and made a part of its premises
barrier-free with an apartment especially designed for the physically
disabled. There are more such apartments being designed.
A GTDC owned and run property, the Miramar Residency is situated on
Miramar Beach. Close to this 60 room resort, Dona Paula Bay &
the Science Centre at Miramar are worth a visit. The resort has a
restaurant that serves Goan specialties like Sorpotel, Vindaloo, Prawn
Balchao and the famed Prawn Curry & Rice.
Guests can choose from A/c & Non A/c rooms and suites, with
options of sea facing or garden facing rooms. Amenities at the resort
include laundry, liquor
Facilities and Amenities in GTDC Miramar Residency
• Upgraded cozy interiors with beautiful lamp shades and paintings
set in cottages amidst lawns with the view of the Miramar beach
from the balcony.
• Flat screen T. V set with cable facility
• Cabinet with Mini refrigerator. Mini bar stocked with beer
• Modern bathroom fittings & fixtures with hot & cold
• Complimentary shampoo/moisturizer and soap.
• Travel Desk, Daily Sightseeing Tours.
• Handicraft Shop
• Around Miramar Residency in Goa
• Multiplex INOX or Samrat theatre, there are restaurants
offering both vegetarian and non-vegetarian fare.
• Walk along the Miramar-Caranzalem road or step on to the
beach and walk up to Dona paula beach.
• Goa Science Museum (three minuteslicense, cable television,
restaurant & mini bar.
How to get there
By Road NH17
By Train Karmali 14 kms (KRMI)
By Flight Dabolim 42 kms